LONGHORN FAB 201049-72 TRACTION BARS WITH PRO GRADE ROD ENDS |2011-2019 FORD POWERSTROKE 6.7L SHORT BED|
Nearly every Powerstroke has a wheel hop issue right off of the factory floor. Even under stock power levels this wheel hopping can cause extremely costly repairs, including broken driveshafts, broken axle pinion yokes, premature u-joint failure and wearing of suspension components. On top of these issues anytime the wheel hops, it is not touching the pavement. If it is not touching the pavement, you’re not getting traction!
- Massive 2” steel bars are HEAVY DUTY
- 72" length provides perfect functionality and looks.
- Front frame brackets get bolted to the frame.
- Installs with simple hand tools.
- All Grade 8 hardware.
- All brackets are laser cut and CNC bent to guarantee a perfect fit every time.
- Turnbuckle design allows for easy alignment of rod ends and brackets.
- Completely adjustable for suspension pre-loading without removing the bars.
- Lifetime warranty against bending.