LONGHORN FAB 201036-86 TRACTION BARS |2011-2019 GM 6.6L DURAMAX LONG BED|
Nearly every Duramax has a wheel hop issue right off of the factory floor. Even under stock power levels this wheel hopping can cause extremely costly repairs, including broken driveshafts, broken axle pinion yokes, premature u-joint failure and wearing of suspension components. On top of these issues anytime the wheel hops, it is not touching the pavement. If it is not touching the pavement, you’re not getting traction!
At Longhorn Fab Shop they listened to their customers’ demands and have created a simple, cost effective solution to the problem. Their traction bars are affordable enough for the daily driver truck, yet strong enough for dedicated sled pullers and drag racers. Whether you drive your truck to watch the competition, or trailer it in because you ARE the competition you’ll love the strength, design, adjustability, and ease of installation.
- Massive 2” steel bars are HEAVY DUTY.
- 86" length provides perfect functionality and looks.
- Front frame brackets get bolted to the frame using through bolts.
- Installs with simple hand tools.
- All Grade 8 hardware.
- All brackets are laser cut and CNC bent to guarantee a perfect fit every time.
- Turnbuckle design allows for easy alignment of rod ends and brackets.
- Completely adjustable for suspension pre-loading without removing the bars.
Standard Grade Rod Ends:
- Good—Economy Grade
- Forged Rod End
- Requires Lubrication
Professional Grade Brackets:
- Street/Racing/Sled Pulling
- Fully Boxed Design
- Lifetime warranty against bending